He is the Assistant Consultant for the Vice Minister and GOPP Chairman (General Organization for Physical Planning) -Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development .
General Organization for Physical Planning (GOPP) (August 2012 – Current)
- Committee member, Building Regulations, under the Supreme Council of Planning and Urban Development
- Member of the National Technical Committee for the following projects: Cairo New Capital- Development and Reclamation of Million Acres- Upgrading of Cairo CBD
- Committee member for the following projects: urban upgrading of Nazelt Elsaman, urban development of Waraq Island
- Coordinator consultant for the preparation of strategic impact assessment for the New Capital and New Alamain projects
- GOPP Chairman Technical Office Advisor
During this period, the major tasks assigned were:
- Provide technical assistants to GOPP Chairman with respect to the strategic development projects being developed under the supervision of GOPP
- In charge of facilitating the upgrading and detailed planning projects in Greater Cairo Region
- In charge of the adoption of green and sustainable city methodologies in all the projects done recently by GOPP
- Contribute on the preparation of physical, environmental, communal researches and studies.
- Prepare projects documents and Terms of Reference (TORs) (e.g. New Capital Strategic Planning, Suez Canal Development, Masbiro Upgrading project, Ras Alhekma City Planning)
- Working closely to support of joint projects between GOPP and the donors